As a factory authorized dealer, The Stove Corral stocks a large selection of DuraVent gas, wood, and pellet venting materials to assist you with your installation and venting projects. If we don’t have what you are looking for we can order it with typically same week delivery.
Why DuraVent Products?
DuraVent is a recognized technological leader in the venting industry. Scientifically proven materials and unequaled engineering make DuraVent products not only the best choice, or safest choice, but the only choice for professional quality venting products. DuraVent’s Engineered Excellence is a commitment to continue this trend, providing the industry with cutting-edge products and refinements to existing products that not only meet the demands of today’s heating products market, but go beyond it.
What Makes Our Venting Materials Different?
- Limited Lifetime Warrant (learn more below)
- Most Lengths Available
- Wide Variety of Diameters Available
- Twist-Lock Fittings – no locking bands or mechanical fasteners required
- Thermal Tech Blanket Insulation Encased Between Two Walls – keeps the outer wall cool, while ensuring high flue gas temperatures for optimum draft performance
- Made By the Industry Leader – Over 50 years of engineering excellence.
- Available in stainless or galvalume outer walls
DuraVent Limited Lifetime Warranty
DuraVent warrants that its products will be free from defects in material or manufacturing, if properly installed, maintained and used. DuraVent products are fully warranted if installed only by a professional installer. This Warranty is transferable from the original homeowner to the buyer of the home. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, smoke damage or damage caused by chimney fires, acts of God, or any product that was: (1) purchased other than from an authorized DuraVent dealer, retailer or distributor; (2) modified or altered; (3) improperly serviced, inspected or cleaned; or (4) subject to negligence or any use not in accordance with the installation instructions included with the product as determined by DuraVent. This limited lifetime warranty applies only to parts manufactured by DuraVent.